Thursday, June 28, 2007

BBQ

We have been invited to quite a few parties since being here and that night (Masisi night) we were invited to a BBQ. No problem sounds like a fun time…I mean who doesn’t like a BBQ. Inquiring on what we should bring, I thought that beer would be a good present for those at the party, but the host asked if we could bring the meat. Ok, so that won’t be a problem either, “where can I pick up some certified angus beef?” (yes, the wood ranch in me made me do it.)
Nope, no beef, “you pick up some goat from the market.”
Hmm, no problem I’m thinking, “what kind of goat?”
“you try and get some fresh goat.”
Not quite the response I was expecting, but nevertheless I was giving fairly clear instructions that I planned to follow through with to the best of my ability...and I came up with this.