Sunday, July 01, 2007

Songs

Songs that will ever haunght me since being in East Africa

A) Ridin' Dirty...thank you chamillionaire for that tasty lick.
B) Hips Don't Lie...dear lord. I have never heard that song untill I laied foot in East Africa. Since then, I'd say a good 30 times. shakira is a hit here--in a huge way! Never once have I heard a song be played twice in a row on a radio station, well not untill a week ago, and that was good 'ol hips don't lie.
C) Africa by Toto. When I hear this while in a pub I order another drink. Beers out here a quite large, sooooo...it takes about 1 hour to get to the state of bliss.
D) Title: unknown so that would obviously make the artist unknown to me which again obviously doesn't help you out at all. Just know if i heard the song back in the states that I am going to freak.

So there you go. I ride up to the pub blasting Ridin' Dirty on my motorcycle taxi, chill listing to the unknown title in the pub while ordering a beer everytime I heard "Africa" and then having sweet dreams of "Hips Don't Lie" when falling asleep...What have you done to me Africa!